How to contribute to the well-being of the Bulgarian villages? How to make them more lively and their cultural and natural treasures – more visible and valued?
We believe the answer lies in communicating with the local communities and co-creating with them short and long term activities in the villages. 5 years in a row we plant the seeds of this vision within our Baba Residence initiative.
Volunteer in villages in 5 regions in Bulgaria
If you can’t wait to put your energy into something constructive and your heart is aching that the Bulgarian villages are so neglected, despite their huge potential to be full of life and become attractive places for young people, here is how you could contribute. Every month you’ll have an opportunity to choose from at least 4 different short-term volunteering activities in villages, part of the Baba Residence network.
The first activities are in the months June and July in the villages:
- Voynyagovo (Kralovo) – upgrading the park / 27 June – 10 – 17
- Chernyovo(Ihtiman) – cleaning the drinking fountain /11 July – 10 – 17
- Pavolche (Vratsa) – upgrading the park / 11 July – 10 – 17
- Koshava (Vidin) – cleaning the theatre hall / 11 – 12 July – 10 – 16
- Chelopek (Vratsa) – upgrading the park and the playground / 15 July – 10 – 17
- Kliment (Karlovo) – upgrading the Family Trees Lane; assembling the installation One day in a village / 18 – 19 July – 10 – 16
- Dobarsko (Razlog) – painting the bridges and installations close to the church; arranging books in the chitalishte (community center); cleaning around the waterfall / 25 – 26 July – 10 – 16 ч
Fill in the form and take part in the first steps towards a village-favourable future!