Migration. Diversity. Empathy. Peace. Youth. That is what our project is about. We believe in the power of constructive dialogue and the capability of young people to shape the world they want to live in. That’s why we invite a diverse group of youngsters to tackle challenges of polarization in society and to design their own solutions to the challenges they face.
If you are:
- 18 to 26 years of age
- Refugee or with refugee background living in Bulgaria OR local Bulgarian
- Interested in the topics of migration and tolerance
- Open to share your thoughts and ideas, play and work in a team
- Curious about interactive methods that boost dialogue and social change
… feel welcome to join “PeaceCraft 2.0 – Let’s craft Peace together” in Bulgaria!
This is an Erasmus+ project that takes place in Belgium, Slovenia, Turkey, and Bulgaria, where it is implemented by Ideas Factory Association.
Here’s how it goes:
- In the first step of the process you’ll get to know other youngsters through sharing meals and stories, playing games and taking part in an interactive play called “polarised theatre”. We’ll have a shared dinner on 22nd October in Sofia, and then work together 2 full days, 24-25th October in a place near Sofia (transport, food and accommodation are covered).
- In the second step you’ll work in teams to co-create your solution to a challenge you selected. We’ll spend 2 full days together, 14 and 15 November, in Sofia to choose, design and prototype your idea, and you’ll have 2 more weeks to implement it with your team. You will present your solutions in a local event that will take place in Sofia in the beginning of December.
- In February 2021 an international conference will take place in Brussels, in which 3 younsters per partner country will meet and present the results from the project.
The official language for all activities will be English.
All needed protective measures related to the spread of Coronavirus will be taken care of. Depending on the epidemic situation activities might be postponed or implemented online.
What’s in it for you?
A great opportunity to:
- Meet new friends and learn more about different cultures
- Expand your knowledge on the topic of migration
- Train your empathy ‘muscle’
- Work in a team and learn how to design and implement a solution to a social issue
- Become part of an international community of active youth
To register, please fill in THE FORM!
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
This is an Erasmus + project funded under: Round 3 KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices KA205 – Strategic Partnerships for youth KA205-7502C11A