On 13, 14 and 15 November 2015 EMPATHEAST – the forum for empathy-driven social change – will transform Sofia into an area for social innovations, created by and for the community.
Register here: http://empatheast.net/
EMPATHEAST gathers “realistic dreamers” from around the world and the region, challenges and stimulates the collective creativeness with meetings, interactive formats, lectures, discussions, installations, games and performances. All of that is there to demonstrates how we call be part from a shared vision, nourished by empathy for real.
This year we play with the topic “Community-led innovations” and the bright palette of human-centered solutions: self-organized and independent civil systems and communities, ethical finance for positive social impact, food independence, exchange of knowledge between generations, proactive participation in the development of the urban environment.
Some of the social innovation adventures you can experience at EMPATHEAST 2015 include:
– Art Innovation Challenge
– Claudian Dobos from Transition Towns Network & Aurora community
– Dialogue in the dark (Диалог на тъмно) – social enterprise for blind people
– Institute for silence exploration
– More than 15 socially innovative ideas and social enterprises from Social Innovation Challenge 2015
– Stories from from Granny Residence (Резиденция Баба)
– Video installation Granny Peppy (part of https://www.facebook.com/
– World Café on the topic „Food sovereignty“
– Movie shows
… and many more
Follow the news on FACEBOOK and register quickly because the places are limited!